The following is a list of links to the forms most commonly used by graduate programs and graduate students at KU. They originate from College, the Office of the University Registrar, Graduate Studies, and University Governance.
- Schedule Change Form»
- Permit to Late Enroll (This form must be picked up at the COGA office)
- Count Toward Degree»
- Fac Ex Form»
- CLAS Retroactive Withdrawal (This form must be picked up at the COGA office)
- International Return from Leave PTD Attachment»
- Leave of Absence Attachment
- Graduate Degree Completion Agreement (for Time Limit Extension Petition)
- ETD Release Form
- *ETD Release Form for Creative Writing MFA/PhD students ONLY*
- Statement of Forthcoming Degree»
- Statement of Degree»
- Department staff use the Progress to Degree (PTD) forms--accessible via the myKU Portal» under the Academics tab--to submit documentation of student milestones, changes to a student's status, certifications to enroll in fewer than 6 hours, and most petitions.
- Students use the online Enroll & Pay system» to submit Applications for Graduation as well as some Add/Drop Enrollment functions.
- Discontinued students seeking permission to re-enroll must complete the Permit to Re-Enroll» e-form via the Graduate Studies website.
- Students may petition any fees related to enrollment or their student account via the Online Fee Waiver» on the Registrar's website.
- Departments must submit graduate program and curricular changes for review by faculty governance via the Curricular Information Management (CIM) system.
- Please contact Rachel Schwien, firstname.lastname@example.org, to request access to the online Curricular Change forms, Program Change forms and Proposals for new graduate programs, joint degree programs, concentrations/tracks, and graduate certificates.