Employment with the College
The College is always looking for qualified candidates to fill open positions. Please note that positions are listed here as soon as they become available. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Faculty searches for the 2016-2017 recruitment year will be open soon. When the position is available in our BrassRing (BR) system, the BR number and a link to the position announcement will be provided below.
Expected start date: as early as August 18, 2017. Ph.D., ABD, or terminal degree is expected by the start date of appointment. Preferred candidates would contribute to the climate of diversity in the College, including a diversity of scholarly approaches.
In searches for Assistant Professors, exceptional candidates at higher ranks may, in some cases, be considered. Candidates must present evidence of scholarly or creative productivity and must show evidence of dedication to effective teaching.
Choose a Department or Program from the list below to view the position listing.
- African & African-American Studies
- American Studies
- Applied Behavioral Science
- Center for Global and Intl. Studies
- Center for Russian, E. Euro and Eurasian Studies
- College of Liberal Arts & Sciences Online Lecturer Pool
- Communication Studies
- East Asian Languages & Cultures
- Ecology & Evolutionary Biology
- Ermal Garinger Academic Resource Center
- Environmental Studies
- Film & Media Studies
- French & Italian
- Geography and Atmospheric Science
- Germanic Languages & Literatures
- History of Art
- Indigenous Studies
- Latin American and Caribbean Studies
- Molecular Biosciences
- Museum Studies
- Physics and Astronomy
- Political Science
- Public Affairs & Admin., School of
- Religious Studies
- Slavic Languages & Literatures
- Spanish & Portuguese
- Undergraduate Biology
- University Honors Program
- Visual Art
- Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies